Eco-friendly never looked this good. The Adidas x Parley for the Oceans Ultraboost Uncaged is made from 95% Parley Ocean Plastic which is collected and recycled from the Maldives.This shoe combines an energy-returning boost midsole with a Primeknit upper. The Continental natural rubber outsole provides all-weather traction, while a full-length boost midsole is designed to help you run further with less fatigue. The laces, heel cap base, heel webbing, heel lining and sock liner cover are made of 100% recycled PET. The Torsion bar, also from a renewable source, supports the foot’s natural flex from heel to toe.
Limited to 7,000 pairs worldwide.
• Adidas Primeknit upper created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features reclaimed and recycled ocean waste
• Continental natural rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
• TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
• Boost energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
• Adidas Performance logo on the tongue