Paul George is the rare high-percentage shooter who's also a coach's dream on D. Designed for his unrivaled 2-way game, the PG 4 EP unveils a new cushioning system that's lightweight, articulated and responsive, ideal for players like PG who go hard every play.
- Full-Length Air; an ultralightweight footbed made with a Nike Air unit that runs the entire length of the shoe, creating a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.
- Breathable System; a dual-mesh, semi-transparent zippered overlay fastens over the laces to provide supportive containment and breathability.
- Locked-In Comfort; a low-cut collar, full bootie construction, and internal webbing system provides an easy entry, plush comfort, and secure fit.
- Circular traction pattern offers multidirectional grip and control.
- Outsole cutout lets you see the Air unit.
- Sockliner adds layer of cushion
- "Trece" on tip of left shoe; "Young" on tip of right shoe
- "NG 11/01/17" on right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on left midsole