In the game’s crucial moments, KD thrives. He takes over on both ends of the court, making defenders fear his unstoppable moves and shutting down opponents with his defensive prowess. The KD13 EP helps him play at an elite level with full-length cushioning and an extra forefoot unit. This EP version is designed with an extra-durable outsole for use on outdoor courts.
- Full-Length, Close-to-Foot Cushioning; Stitched directly to the upper, a full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion follows the shape of your foot to give an ultra-responsive sensation and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Double-Stacked Zoom Air; A second Zoom Air unit is stacked underneath the full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion in the forefoot to enhance explosive movements and amplify energy return.
- Broken-In Comfort; The soft upper is lightweight and flexible. It's constructed from minimal materials to give it a broken-in feel, making it court-ready right out of the box.
- Visible cutouts in the midsole help reduce weight, enhance flexibility and let you see the Zoom Air cushioning within.
- Soft tongue and cushioned collar enhance all-around comfort.
- Synthetic leather and textile materials in upper
- Extra-durable rubber outsole