KYRIE 7 EP 'BLACK/WHITE'
Kyrie Irving is a creative force on and off the court. He needs his shoes to keep up with his playmaking, but also sync with his boundary-pushing style and ethos. The Kyrie 7 helps players at all levels take advantage of their quick first step by optimizing the shoe's fit, court feel and banking ability. This EP version uses an extra-durable outsole that's ideal for outdoor courts.
- Play Contained; Mesh details wrap around your foot to create a close, comfortable fit. The laces feed through molded fins that pull down over your forefoot when you lace up.
- Quick First Step; The large forefoot Air Zoom Turbo unit is curved to bend in multiple directions. It provides energy return for responsive cornering.
- Data-Informed Traction; The 360-degree, computer-generated traction pattern helps you stay in control and move in and out of cuts. The rubber wraps up along the inner foot to give you traction when changing directions.
- Padded collar provides support for your Achilles tendon.
- Thin, padded tongue
- Molded "KI" logo on tongue
- Embroidered Kyrie signature on heel
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE / RECENTLY VIEWED